We are introducing the questions frequently asked by customers in Q&A format.
If you have any questions not listed below, please email us and let us know any concerns you may have about our hotel etc...
- Wherer is the location of the hotel?
- Location is on the 4th floor of the New Chitose Airport International Terminal. Hotel entrances are located on the 1st to 3rd floor of the International Terminal.
1st floor⇒Near by No.97 bus stop
2nd floor arrival lobby⇒ Near by entrance of Portom Hall
3rd floor departure lobby⇒ Between departure gate and C counter
- What are the general check in and check out times at the hotel?
- Check-In time start from 15:00, and Check-Out time is until 11:00.
※It may depending on the reserved plan.
- How far in advance can I make a reservation?
- Reservations can be made 1 year in advance. We will start taking reservations at the beginning of each month for the same month the following year. For example, Reservations for October 2021 will start from October 1st 2020.
- How does the hotel accommodate children?
- No room charge will be applied to children aged under 12 who do not require a separate bed. If adding breakfast for children, an additional charge is required. Children aged over 12 will be charged as the same as adults.
- Is it possible to select the view of the room or which floor I can stay on?
- When we receive your inquiry regarding your reservation, we will try our best to meet your needs. Depending on the vacancy, we cannot guarantee your request at that time, please understand this in advance.
- Is your hotel wheelchair accessible?
- Some of the Junior Suite Twin rooms are wheelchair accessible. Also, we have some wheelchairs for rent.
- When will the cancellation fee be charged?
- It will be charged 8 days before the reservation.
* It may vary depending on the number of people and conditions of the reservation.
- Are there any restaurants with a private room?
- Yes, Shimogamo-saryo and Tateru Yoshino has a private room. Additional charge for the private room is 5500JPyen.
- Does the restaurant have a dress code?
- Dress code is Smart Casual.
- I have food allergies, is it possible to rearrange the menu for me?
- Please be sure to tell us in advance. We will correspond as much as possible.
- Is it possible to bring my own drinks into the restaurant?
- Yes, it is. But you have to pay the drink charge of 5500JPyen per bottle.
- Is there a discount for parking when using the restaurant?
- No, there isn’t. The nearest airport parking costs 150JPyen per hour. All the fee has to be covered by the guests themselves.
- Can anyone use the Onsen and the Gym, other than staying guests?
- It is only available for staying guests.
- How to get the hotel from the nearest station?
- The nearest station is JR New Chitose Station in the domestic terminal. From the station, please walk through the connecting path all the way to the international terminal. It takes about 10 minutes by walk.
- I have reservation in the hotel, but can I send or leave my luggage in advance?
- Yes, you can. Please send it with your arrival date and reservation name on the shipping slip.
Post Code 066-0012 New Chitose Airport International Building 4F, Bibi, Chitose, Hokkaido
Portom International Hokkaido, Care of Front Desk
Check-In Date 〇/〇 Reservation Name 〇〇〇〇
- Can we exchange the foreign currency at the hotel?
- No, please use one of the exchange offices in the airport.
- Can you prepare flowers, cakes, etc. when staying or using the restaurant?
- Yes, please make a reservation at least 3 days in advance.
- Is the hotel entrance wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, you can come in stepless passage from the entrance.