PORTOM INTERNATIONAL HOKKAIDO
French Dining- TATERU YOSHINO PORTOM INTERNATIONAL HOKKAIDO-
A restaurant supervised by Chef Tateru Yoshino, a French culinary expert who is recognized not only in Japan but also in France.
Inspired by passionate chef's innovative interpretation of modern fine French dining - combines the very best of Europe culinary style and local Hokkaido ingredients with exceptional presentation.
Breakfast : 6:00 - 11:00
Lunch: 12:00 - 15:00
Dinner: 18:00 - 22:00
Table seats: 86 seats
Private rooms: 1 room
Dress code: Smart casual
※The photo is a sample image.
・10% taxes and 15% service charges are included in the above price.
・Depending on the availability, some ingredients and the menu contents may vary.
・If you have any food allergies, please let us know in advance.
- Steak tartare of rump of Chitose Wagyu
- Pan-fried scallops, polenta cream with ricotta cheese and dried apricot
- Poached foie gras and winter vegetables, style in “Pot-au-feu”
- Pan-fried anglerfish in Grenoble style
- Braised Hokkaido beef in red wine
- Small dessert
- “Saint-Honoré” with cream of Tahiti vanilla and red berries
- Coffee and small sweets
The display type wine celler stands out conspicuously in the restaurant.
There are about 130 types of 1,500 bottle wines mainly from France.
From plenty of selected wines, the sommelier offer you various ways to enjoy wine such as wine paring course.
Start your mornings off at our fine French Dining.
We serve a delicious breakfast including fresh ingredients made in Hokkaido.