PORTOM INTERNATIONAL HOKKAIDO
French Dining- TATERU YOSHINO PORTOM INTERNATIONAL HOKKAIDO-
A restaurant supervised by Chef Tateru Yoshino, a French culinary expert who is recognized not only in Japan but also in France.
Inspired by passionate chef's innovative interpretation of modern fine French dining - combines the very best of Europe culinary style and local Hokkaido ingredients with exceptional presentation.
Breakfast : 6:00 - 12:00
Dinner: 18:00 - 22:00
Table seats: 86 seats
Private rooms: 1 room
Dress code: Smart casual
- Terrine of meat pie a la "Stella Maris"
- Cooked scallops with cappeletti
- Pheasant "IWAMIZAWA" bouillon soup and clams
- Steamed fresh fish of the day, Duglere style
- Roasted grazing pork and belly meat confit
- Pan-fried Beef, Japanese horseradish sauce
- Fresh prune compote with CEYLON sorbet
- Nougat glasse "JINNAI Mango"
- Coffee and small sweets
photo by Toru Kurobe
The display type wine celler stands out conspicuously in the restaurant.
There are about 130 types of 1,500 bottle wines mainly from France.
From plenty of selected wines, the sommelier offer you various ways to enjoy wine such as wine paring course.
Start your mornings off at our fine French Dining.
We serve a delicious breakfast including fresh ingredients made in Hokkaido.
Business hour: 6:00-12:00 ［L.O. 11:30］
* Breakfast for visitors are also available.
* Please make a reservation in advance if you have a large group of people.