PORTOM INTERNATIONAL HOKKAIDO
French Dining- TATERU YOSHINO PORTOM INTERNATIONAL HOKKAIDO-
A restaurant supervised by Chef Tateru Yoshino, a French culinary expert who is recognized not only in Japan but also in France.
Inspired by passionate chef's innovative interpretation of modern fine French dining - combines the very best of Europe culinary style and local Hokkaido ingredients with exceptional presentation.
Breakfast : 6:00 - 11:00
Lunch: 12:00 - 15:00
Dinner: 18:00 - 22:00
Table seats: 86 seats
Private rooms: 1 room
Dress code: Smart casual
※The photo is a sample image.
- Compression of herring
- Ravioli with scallop and foie gras
- Fricassee of shiitake and shell with hazelnut
- Pan-fried “MENUKE” with pearl barley risotto
- Roasted Bretagne veal, Marsala wine sauce
- Compote of prune
- Caramelized pear, Tahitian vanilla ice-cream
- Coffee and small sweets
photo by Toru Kurobe
The display type wine celler stands out conspicuously in the restaurant.
There are about 130 types of 1,500 bottle wines mainly from France.
From plenty of selected wines, the sommelier offer you various ways to enjoy wine such as wine paring course.
Start your mornings off at our fine French Dining.
We serve a delicious breakfast including fresh ingredients made in Hokkaido.
Business hour: 6:00-12:00 ［L.O. 11:30］
* Breakfast for visitors are also available.
* Please make a reservation in advance if you have a large group of people.